[Pre-Order] Jax Sheets - Students 2.0
$ 169.99 USD
White sheets will be shipped out end of July, Gray sheets will be shipped out early/mid August.
Imagine sheets that are designed to stay clean for weeks, help keep your body acne-free, and comes with laundry requirements that are so simple a five-year-old could handle it. Doesn't these sheets sound perfect for a student? Yeah, well, we've created it, and it's the new Jax Sheets Student 2.0, the first bedsheet explicitly designed for students.
Since releasing Jax Sheets, thousands of students, parents, and even some Shark Tank investors have mentioned that Jax Sheets would be great for college students, but we disagreed, and so we went on a journey to create the perfect bed sheets for students. Using our innovative and groundbreaking materials, we were able to develop the Student 2.0.
Jax Sheets Student 2.0 is genuinely the most well-crafted bedsheet for any college or even high school student. Engineered with a deep understanding of a student's physical, social, and lifestyle needs, it is the perfect bedsheet if you or a student you know wants to get the best night's sleep while also being mindful of their health, hygiene, and overall happiness.
- The cleanest sheets: We're well known for making the world's cleanest sheets, and this is no exception. Within an hour of you getting out of bed, our material kills over 90% of all the bacteria you left behind and after a few hours it eliminate 99%, so it's almost like getting into a freshly washed set of sheets.
- Better for your skin: Whenever you lay on your bedsheets, there are potentially millions of little acne-causing bacteria working their ways towards your pores. Thankfully, our material eliminates those acne-causing bacteria at the source, so you don't have to worry every time you go to bed.
- Better for allergies: Fungus, mold and other allergy-provoking substances are commonplace in a set of sheets that haven't been washed in weeks. Thankfully, the Student 2.0 also eliminates these treats, so you can sleep at night with less worries about your allergies acting up.
- Better for your social life: After a few days, your bed starts to smell, but since you sleep in it, you might not notice the smell as much as the people who visit your home or see you after you get out of bed and go about your day without showering.
- Better for your schedule: Dermatologists recommend your pillowcase gets changed every two days and your sheets every seven days. Let's not lie to ourselves and act like college students are doing that amount of laundry, so we designed the Student 2.0 to keep cleaning itself so it can fit into whatever laundry schedule you already follow. Plus, no one has time to spend in bed sick when you could be out enjoying the college experience.
- Better for your wallet: We designed the Student 2.0 to be as durable as possible because we know that college students typically don't follow laundry instructions. Our goal is that your new sheets last the four to seven years that you spend in college.
- Better for your conscious: Laundry is one of the most polluting activities we do at home, so being able to reduce our laundry frequencies is best for the planet.
- Better for your commitment issues: Our sheets come with 100 days, some questions asked return policy. So you have enough time to decide if you love us and want to put a ring on it, or if you'd rather go your separate way.
- Better for thicker mattresses : Can fit up to 15 inch mattresses
- Set Includes: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 1-2 pillowcase (twin and twin xl include only 1).
If you're ready to experience a hygienic, healthier, and happier life, pre-order your set of Jax Sheets Student 2.0 today.
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything and we don't want you to buy something unless you'll love it. So, we want to tell you the potential downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to Jax Sheets Students 2.0:
Not as soft as Jax Sheets Luxe Edition: The Student 2.0 is soft, but if you've experienced our Luxe Edition before, you might not be as in love because it's a tad bit less soft. When it comes to softness, the Luxe edition is at the top of the line. Sadly, that level of softness comes with its downsides that make it not ideal for college students. We didn't want issues like how the Luxe edition can get darker if you're either an oily person or go to bed with lotion on your skin. We also knew that college kids might not follow the laundry instructions, so we didn't want to risk using such a soft and delicate material.
It can wrinkle: Since we didn't want to include potentially harmful chemicals like formaldehyde to keep the sheets smooth, so Student 2.0 does get wrinkled relatively easily if you're used to microfiber-based sheets or cotton sheets with formaldehyde. Now, if you're used to high-quality cotton sheets, then it's surprisingly wrinkle-resistant.
It has limited options: For now, we only have the Student 2.0 in limited sizes and colors.
As most of you know, we are almost always sold out of every product we produce as soon as we receive the inventory, so pre-ordering a set is important if you want to have one this year. If you don't pre-order, you might be able to get a set from our additional inventory, but we might not have the color or size you need, so keep that in mind if you'd rather wait until the inventory is in stock.
Here is the timeline we're currently working with:
- June 7: Open Jax Sheets Student 2.0 pre-order to public.
- July 1st: End unrestricted size/color pre-order, but continue accepting pre-orders based on planned restricted size/color inventory extras. (Basically, after this point, not all sizes and colors will be available anymore)
- July 25: Start shipping white pre-orders
- August 16: Start shipping Gray pre-orders