Aplu 5.0 - The First Beauty Face Mask
$ 29.99 USD
New orders will be shipped October 1st, 2021.
Some colors/sizes won't be restocked! - Once this batch sells out, we are not sure we will produce more masks in some colors/sizes.
As most of you know, we are addicted to making everyone happy. Recently, two customers have said our Aplu 4.0 masks aren't comfortable for them because it's too rough and irritates their pre-existing acne. To be honest, when we designed the original Aplu, we never thought about people with pre-existing acne; we were designing for people who wanted to avoid it. This feedback from the two customers made us realize that we could do a few things differently to accommodate people with bad acne problems.
To improve the mask for people with sensitive skin and make the two customers happy, we started reimagining how we could change it. The first thing we noticed is that our stitching pattern can be pretty rough on sensitive skin, so we changed our sewing patterns to reduce all the potential places that would cause friction. Once the stitching was near-frictionless, we looked into using different materials on the mask's inside. We've created dozens of groundbreaking materials, but for this one, we used the best and most luxurious copper-infused material we have in stock. This copper silk material is the same material we use for our beauty pillowcase, so if you own one of our beauty pillowcases, you know how luxurious it feels to rub your face on the pillowcase. Now, imagine that silky smooth material, but inside a mask... yeah, pure luxury.
So, what's the result of these two changes? Well, the Aplu 5.0 is the smoothest mask we've ever touched. This mask is so smooth that a baby would wish its bottom was as smooth as the Aplu 5.0 mask. We're very excited about this mask, and we hope everyone who has sensitive skin/acne will love it as much as we've loved it so far during our testing period.
New Collagen version added (9/12/21): To go one step further, we've added a new version of the mask that utilizes our groundbreaking new material infused with collagen derived from up-cycled fish scales. Fish scales are a significant source of collagen; Rather than them getting thrown away during the harvesting and cleaning process, it's turned to collagen peptide and infused into our material designed to keep skin looking younger for longer. Plus, the material is softer than the Aplu 4.0 and more breathable than the beauty edition of the 5.0 mask.
- Anti-aging (beauty + collagen only): As we age, our skin produces less collagen and that's why our collagen version of the beauty mask is made with our groundbreaking and innovative collagen and copper infused material that's designed to help slow down the aging process by reducing skin wrinkles and dryness.
- Anti-acne: Most masks cause acne; well, the Aplu 5.0 was designed to prevent and even help clear some of the existing acne.
- Super smooth: This mask is designed to have as close to 0 friction as possible that way, people with sensitive skin will have no issues.
- Keeps face moisture: Thanks to silky material, the mask doesn't absorb much moisture so if you have dry skin or just want to keep your skin's moisture, it's perfect for you.
- Perfect face fit: We designed our masks to fit your face perfectly while giving your mouth space to breathe and talk.
- Adjustable Straps: One size does not fit all, so all our masks come with adjustable straps that you can shorten or lengthen to make your mask more comfortable for you.
- Replaceable filter: We want you to be able to wash your mask without worry about the built-in filter getting destroyed, so we made the filter replaceable, so you can take it out to clean your mask as needed.
- Risk-free Purchase: If you hate it, you don't pay for it. Just email us and request a refund if the masks aren't your new favorite.
Our goal is to serve you, so we want to be as transparent and honest as possible about everything we release. This mask is by far the most luxurious masks we've released, but it's not perfect, so let's go through some of the downsides.
- It's horrible for working out: Silk has a tighter weave than cotton, and so this mask is fine for casual wear, but horrible for working out since its not as breathable as our older versions of the Aplu mask.
- Hard to use with a filter: Due to the same tight weave issue, the mask is not as comfortable to use with a filter when compared to our cotton based version.
- One time release: One of our constant struggles is that we never have enough of our materials to produce more products; well, with this mask, we only have enough copper silk blend to make 400 masks. We're unlikely to make more in the future because of the high costs.
- No neck strap option: Due to the limited production amount and the tight weave, we're not able to produce neck strap options.