[Pre-order] Aplu 4.0 Face Mask
$ 19.99 USD
New orders will be shipped around October 13th
During the spring of 2020, face masks were the hottest product since Beanie Babies. Every clothing company had its style of face mask, and we had zero plans on joining the party. As time went on, people kept emailing us to convince us to use our unique materials to make a better face mask. We kept receiving these requests for over two months until finally we caved and decided to make a mask that wasn't annoying to wear. After a few weeks, we produced the Aplu 1.0, the first mask that fixed most of the problems people had with their face mask. The mask helped with the acne problem, it was comfortable to wear for hours, and you could talk with it on without getting into your mouth. Needless to say, it was a hit the moment it was released, and since then, we've kept improving the design based on all the feedback we've received. Thanks to all the input, the Aplu is, without a doubt, the most well-crafted mask on the market.
This is why we're excited to see that the Aplu has become one of the most respected non-medical face masks in the world. We have nurses, pilots, surgeons, CEOs, models, musicians, and even NASA employees using and loving the Aplu. We're shocked and excited to be getting so much love because of a mask we almost didn't release.
Are you ready to upgrade to the only mask you won't mind wearing? Treat yourself and upgrade to Aplu to get unique benefits like:
- Comfortable for Extended Periods: We initially created our masks for nurses and service workers who have to wear masks for hours at a time, so the Aplu is very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time.
- Perfect Face Fit: We designed our masks to fit your face perfectly. We noticed a significant issue with most masks that we tested was that they pushed against your mouth, making talking difficult. So, we created the Aplu to perfectly fit most faces while also giving your mouth enough space to chat comfortably. This unique design results in a very comfortable fit and is why the moment anyone tries our masks, it instantly becomes their favorite.
- Acne Fighting: During our design process, we noticed that many non-single use masks were causing acne around where the mask touches people's faces. So, while creating the Aplu, we made sure to use our HercFiber material on the main area that touches your face, limiting the growth of acne-causing bacteria and fighting to reduce your chances of getting mask-caused acne.
- Adjustable Straps: One size does not fit all, so all our masks come with adjustable straps that you can shorten or lengthen to make your mask more comfortable for you. When Covid-19 started, we were using 3M's N95 masks that didn't offer any adjustments with the straps' length, and we hated it, so we made sure not to make that mistake.
- Replaceable Filter: One of the most requested changes is for the Aplu to be washable with soap and for the filter to be replaceable. So we offer both built-in filter option which is only washable with water and the replaceable filter version which can be washed with soap and the filter can be replaced after extended use. Each mask with replaceable filter includes one filter. If you'd like to order more filters, check out our Aplu Mask Filter product page.
- 100 Days Maskne-Free Guarantee: While all versions of the Aplu mask are designed to fight acne, we made the final version (Aplu 4.0) to be 300% more anti-acne for people with very acne-prone skin. This new version also comes with a 100-day maskne guarantee; so, if you develop maskne while wearing the Aplu 4.0, we'll give you your money back.
- 30 Days Risk-Free Guarantee: We want you to be happy, so if you receive your Aplu mask and aren't enjoying it, we'll be happy to refund your order. Limited to one opened mask per order.
We know how challenging it is to find the perfect fit, so we made three different sizes.
- X-Small/Small (7.8 x 5.1 in): Fits some ladies and most kids
- Medium (9.4 x 5.5 in): Fits most men without a beard and most ladies
- Large/X-Large (9.4 x 6.1 in): Fits most people with a beard
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything, and we don't want you to buy something unless you love it. So, we want to tell you the downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to the Aplu Mask:
Not as soft as cloth masks: When making the Aplu, our priority was safety, comfort, and hygiene. These three requirements limited our ability to use softer materials like some cloth masks on the market which are made with super soft polyester material.
Sometimes feels wet: Since our masks have such a secure seal, that is great for your safety but not great for wearing it outside. If you're the type to go on a run/hike with a mask on, these will not be great for you because your warm breath and the cold air might make the mask feel a bit wet due to condensation.
They stick out from your face: While this is a benefit for 99% of our customers, there are some who don't want a mask that sticks out at all. We designed our mask to stick out a bit from your face so you don't have to constantly taste your mask whenever you decide to talk and also it limits the chance of the mask causing acne on your skin.
It can fog your glasses: Depending on how you shape the mask to be on your face, they can sometimes cause your glasses to fog up. We have the metal piece designed to prevent fogging, but if we are being honest, it's still possible for your glass to get foggy.