[HercLab] HercSocks v2.5
$ 9.99 USD
- Change Log
Since early 2020, we've been working on a realistic vegan merino wool material that gives you all the natural versions' unique benefits without having to harvest it from an animal. While working on this new material, we've made a few different samples with different material combinations, and the HercSocks is made using our most recent material combination. The goals of the Hercsocks are to be durable, thermoregulating, absorbent, anti-smell, and super soft. We're excited to release the first version that has achieved all the goals. This version is copper-free because we want to make a more affordable and accessible variant for people who otherwise couldn't afford our products. In the future, we will offer a premium version that includes copper.
Regardless, we will keep developing and enhancing our new vegan merino wool material. For now, we're excited to have one that gives us hope for a new groundbreaking alternative to merino wool, and we hope to hear your honest feedback on how this new material can be improved.
- Keeps Your Feet Fresh: No one likes smelly socks, so the HercSocks will keep your socks smelly fresher for longer than most socks.
- Keeps Your Feet Dry: Thanks to our new material, these socks are three times more absorbent than cotton socks.
- Incredibly Breathable: Sweaty feet are almost as bad as stinky feet, so we made sure to create a sock that allows air to circulate freely, keeping your feet from getting drenched in sweat.
- Fits Perfectly: What's better? Too loose or too tight? We think neither is better, so we designed our socks to perfectly fit all shapes and sizes. This means you could be a size 4 narrow or a size 13 wide, and our socks will fit your perfectly every time.
- Commitment Free Purchase: Now, if you have commitment issues, no worries, we'll give you 60 days to decide if you love our socks or not to get a full refund. This should be enough time for you to get through the honeymoon month and finally decide if you're happy with your new favorite pair of socks.
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything, and we don't want you to buy something unless you love it. So, we want to tell you the downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to HercSocks:
They're thin: Our goal in making these socks was to make them comfortable for wearing in casual situations. This means that the socks are thin and comfortable for people who enjoy thinner socks, but if you're into thick socks, you won't like these.
They're not as effectively self-cleaning as our Apollo socks: Since this does not have copper, it's not technically self-cleaning enough for us to call it self-cleaning, but it still has anti-bacterial functionality.
We're always working on improving all our products based on customer feedback, so here are the changes this product has experienced since we first created it:
- V0.0: We have access to hundreds of materials, so we did a lot of material research, development, and testing before we made our first version.
- V1.0: Created using the most anti-smell strain of a material derived from bamboo
- V1.5: Added a small percentage of a different material to increase the socks durability because V1.0 developed holes fast.
- V2.0: Reduced the amount of stretch material because it was part of the reason the V1.0 was getting holes
- V2.5 (Current version): Reduced the thickness to make the socks stretchier without having to add more stretch materials.