Aplu Mask 2.0
$ 14.99 USD $ 19.99 USD
- Sizing Chart
This mask is the older version of the Aplu mask with the built-in/non-replaceable filter. Once sold out, we do not plan on making more.
Can you think of a few reasons why you don't enjoy your current mask? Well, we've fixed all of those reasons.
We're excited to introduce Aplu, our insanely great face mask. We created the Aplu for nurses, who must wear masks that are safe and secure, pilots who wear their masks for hours and need it to be comfortable and breathable, and people who have acne-prone skin and avoid wearing their masks because it gives them acne. Without a doubt, Aplu is the most advanced and well-crafted mask on the market.
Are you ready to upgrade to the only mask you won't mind wearing? Treat yourself and upgrade to Aplu to get unique benefits like:
- Comfortable for extended periods: We initially created our masks for nurses and service workers who have to wear masks for hours at a time, so the Aplu is very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time.
- Perfect face fit: We designed our masks to fit your face perfectly. We noticed a significant issue with most masks that we tested was that they pushed against your mouth, making talking very difficult. So, we created the Aplu to perfectly fit most faces while also giving your mouth enough space to chat comfortably. This unique design results in a very comfortable fit and is why the moment anyone tries our masks, it instantly becomes their favorite.
- Acne fighting: During our design process, we noticed that many non-single use masks were causing acne around where the mask touches people's faces. So, while creating the Aplu, we made sure to use our HercFiber material on the main area that touches your face, limiting the growth of acne-causing bacteria and fighting to reduce your chances of getting mask-caused acne.
- Adjustable Straps: One size does not fit all, so all our masks come with adjustable straps that you can shorten or lengthen to make your mask more comfortable for you. When Covid-19 started, we were using 3M's N95 masks that didn't offer any adjustments with the straps' length, and we hated it, so we made sure not to make that mistake.
- Neck (Comfort) option: After a special request by Wen's Grandfather and a pilot, we've added the option for neck-straps. Neck-straps are recommended for people who have to wear a mask for multiple hours, are traveling, have hearing-aids, or want to give their ears a freaking break. Let's be honest, ears are not made to handle the pressure of a mask pulling it all day long, and so we're excited to offer our more comfortable adjustable neck option.
- Doesn't Fog Glasses: Thanks to our contour nose bridge piece, you can bend the nose piece on the top of the mask to fit perfectly around your nose. The tight fit will help, so you'll never have to worry about the Aplu fogging up your glasses.
- Risk-free Purchase: If you hate it, you don't pay for it. Just email us and request a refund if the masks aren't your new favorite.
- Why is Aplu so expensive?: Simple, we use the highest quality materials and genuinely take our time hand crafting each masks. Due to our goal of making the highest quality mask on the market, the Aplu costs 114x more to produce than the standard masks that most people use. Even with that high production cost, we still do our best to keep prices as low as possible.
- Why does Aplu sell out so fast?: Well, because 94% of people who buy one usually love it and orders more. Plus, most of those people loves it so much that they recommend it to their friends and families.
- What if I want to buy more than 4?: If you'd like to buy more than four, please email us. We limited the amount because some customers were buying 10+ masks which meant other customers couldn't get masks because we kept selling out too fast.
- Which size would be the best for me?: For men, we don't recommend anything other than medium or large. For our women customers 60% can fit small sized masks, and almost 98% can fit the medium sized masks.
- What if Aplu doesn't fit me? Easy, we'll replace it for you. If you're buying more than one, then please do us a favor and only try one of them on for size before putting on the rest.
We know how challenging it is to find the perfect fit, so we made three different sizes.
- X-Small/Small (7.8 x 5.1 in): Fits some ladies, some children, and some men
- Medium (9.4 x 5.5 in): Fits most men without a beard and most ladies
- Large/X-Large (9.4 x 6.1 in): Fits most people with a beard
Note: If you order a small and get an X-Small, they're the exact same size (read sizes above).