Aplu Anti-Acne Face Mask For Students
$ 9.99 USD
What do parents worry about the most for their children? Safety. Now, what do kids over eight years old worry about the most? How they look. While their parents want to keep them safe, most kids care a lot more about making sure they look good and this is why the Aplu is the perfect mask; not only does it make being in school safer, but it also fights acne causing bacteria so the kids don't have to worry about embarrassing acne. Plus, it's very comfortable to wear and super easy to talk through, so they might even forget they're wearing a mask. There is no better mask for students than the Aplu.
Are you ready to upgrade to the only mask that won't be a problem? Upgrade to Aplu to get unique benefits like:
- Comfortable for Long Hours: We initially created our masks for nurses and service workers who have to wear masks for hours at a time, so the Aplu is very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time.
- Acne Fighting: During our design process, we noticed that masks were causing acne around where the mask touches people's faces. So, while creating the Aplu, we made sure to use our HercFiber material on the main area that touches your face, limiting the growth of acne-causing bacteria and fighting to reduce your chances of getting mask-caused acne.
- Perfect Face Fit: We designed our masks to be 7.8 x 5.1 in so it perfectly fits a child/young adult's face. We found that this size results in a very comfortable fit and is one of the reasons why the moment kids try on our masks, it instantly becomes their favorite.
- Kills bacteria: Kids love touching things and then touching their face, so why not help keep them safer by having a face mask that sanitized itself? The Aplu mask is infused with our anti-bacteria HercFiber, so kids can have the added safety of having less bacteria getting into their mouth.
- Great for talking: Most masks end up blocking your mouth and make you have to take it off to talk, which defeats the purpose since that one time you take it off to talk could expose you to covid. Thankfully, the Aplu gives your face enough space so you can have a full conversation without worrying about your mask. There is no better mask for people who have to talk while wearing a mask than the Aplu.
- Adjustable Straps: One size does not fit all, so all our masks come with adjustable straps that you can shorten or lengthen to make your mask more comfortable for you. When Covid-19 started, we were using 3M's N95 masks that didn't offer any adjustments with the straps' length, and we hated it, so we made sure not to make that mistake.
- 30 Days Risk-Free Guarantee: We want you to be happy, so if you receive your Aplu mask and aren't enjoy it, we'll be happy to refund your order.
Note: If you order a small and get an X-Small, they're the exact same size (read sizes above).
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything, and we don't want you to buy something unless you love it. So, we want to tell you the downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to the Aplu Mask:
Sometimes feels wet: Since our masks have such a secure seal, that is great for your safety but not great for wearing it outside. If you're the type to go on a run/hike with a mask on, these will not be great for you because your warm breath and the cold air might make the mask feel a bit wet due to condensation.
They stick out from your face: While this is a benefit for 99% of our customers, there are some who don't want a mask that sticks out at all. We designed our mask to stick out a bit from your face so you don't have to constantly taste your mask whenever you decide to talk and also it limits the chance of the mask causing acne on your skin.
Picking the right option is hard, so here's our quick guide:
- Basic Anti-Acne: The was the first version of our mask and had just enough acne fighting material to help prevent more acne.
- Anti-Acne Plus: This is the 4th version of our mask and has 200x more acne fighting material than the basic version, so it's much better for people trying to prevent and maybe even heal their existing acne.
- Beauty: This is the 5th and final version of our mask. It has as much acne fighting material as our anti-acne plus version and it includes the skin health and beauty benefits of silk. This version is designed to fight, prevent, and heal acne. It's also great because it doesn't absorb the moisture from your skin like other masks and it has minimal impact makeup and other things you might've applied on your skin.
- Built-in: The built-in filter was our original version because it's simple, it doesn't have to be replaced, and you don't have to worry about the filter aligning well inside the mask. The downside is that since the filter is built-in, you're limited to only washing the mask with water and nothing else.
- Replaceable: The replaceable filter option is our newest option because it gives you a lot more flexibility and makes the mask more useful long-term. Unlike the built-in filter, the replaceable version is machine washable as long as you take out the filter. You can also buy extra filters that way the mask can be used for years, rather than months with the built-in filter version. Ultimately, we think this is the best option of the two filter types.