Bull Sheets For Athletes
$ 179.99 USD
- Background Story
Extremely Limited: Only 10 sets in the world, more will not be made until 2022 at the earliest.
If you're a high-level athlete or even an average weight lifter, you know all about delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). DOMS is one of the most unpleasant experiences that is mainly improved with sleep. Since our founder is a heavy weight lifter, he started exploring how we can utilize our many different textile options to create the perfect sleep experience for athletes. Our goal for these sheets was to speed up the recovery process, so you can spend less time being sore and use that extra time to get an edge in preparing for any competitions. Along with our material scientists and production partners, we spent months developing and testing different material combinations, and that's when Bull Sheets was born. Created using a unique blend of carbonized minerals, eco-friendly fibers, and even a groundbreaking textile technology developed by NASA for their spacesuit, Bull Sheets, without a doubt, is the best bed sheets for athletes on the planet.
So today, 2/9/21, we're so excited to do a limited release of Bull Sheets, so the professional athletes in our HercLéon family can experience.
- Speed Up Recovery: Your body is always giving off Far Infrared (FIR) energy, a subdivision of the electromagnetic spectrum that humans can't see but can feel. This energy that's given off at the far end of the spectrum can be used to help your muscle recover faster. Well, Bull Sheet is infused with minerals that reflect that energy that your body is always wasting back to your skin to help speed up your body's recovery.
- Reduce Sleep Interruptions: To recover faster, you need to get deeper and longer sleep, but temperature fluctuations make it very hard to achieve that goal. Bull Sheets used a NASA-developed technology that absorbs your body's heat when you're too hot to cool you down and then releases the heat if you get too cold. This thermoregulation reduces the constant temperature fluctuations and allows you to sleep longer.
- Farts Don't Smell As Bad: Protein farts are a real problem for athletes, and Bull Sheets even help with this problem. One of the most unusual and funniest Bull Sheets benefits is that it makes your fart smells not smell as bad. Bull Sheet's carbonized mineral is similar to the type used by the military to filter chemical bombs. When your farts are dropped, Bull Sheet's mineral micropores absorb and neutralize up to 40% of the smells, so you or your partners don't have to suffer as bad.
- Don't Sweat As Much: Thanks to the same micropores that reduce fart smells and the NASA-developed thermoregulating technology, Bull Sheets are great for hot sleepers. The thermoregulating aspect of Bull Sheets allows your body to stay within a comfortable temperature range, and the micropores absorb the sweat and humidity if you get too warm/sweaty.
- Great For Sensitive Skin: Whether your skin is acne-prone or you have allergies, Bull Sheets will be comfortable for you thanks to their anti-bacterial properties.
- Comes in a full set: Includes Fitted Sheets, Flat Sheets, and Two Pillowcases.
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything and we don't want you to buy something unless you'll love it. So, we want to tell you the potential downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to Bull Sheets:
Not as soft as Jax Sheets: The most obvious downside to Bull Sheets is that it's not as soft as Jax Sheets thanks to the carbonized mineral-infused material. This downside means Bull Sheets are as soft as high-end cotton sheets but not as soft as Jax Sheets. Now, to be fair, Jax Sheets is one of the softest sheets on the planet, so this downside is a bit unfair.
It has more of a crisp feel: If you like your sheets Crisp, then Bull Sheets has that feeling you would get from french linen type sheets rather than the more silk experience of Jax Sheets.
It can't be white: We know how much people love their sheets in white, but sadly, Bull Sheets can't be white. This limitation is due to the fact that the carbonized mineral-infused in the sheets has a gray color, so the sheets can only be a grayish or dark color.
It's very expensive to make: Since we didn't want to cut corners on making the best bed sheets for athletes, we used very rare and cutting edge materials. These prices will not go down for a few more years since most companies avoid using these materials to reduce their costs so that they can make more money from selling their mediocre products.
We have limited supply: Again, due to the rareness and high prices of these materials, we are limited in how much we can make at a time.