[HercLab] HercBra 1.5
$ 29.99 USD
Now, with all those issues, it makes sense why our customers have been asking for a bra for over a year. In early 2020, we received an email from a customer over in Italy. She detailed her love for travel and how our products help her reduce her load while traveling and reduce her laundry while at home. At the end of the email, she pleaded that we produce a bra, and so we started researching, testing, and finally, after a year, we have bras ready to go.
Our goal with these bras is to offer a comfortable bra that is designed to stay clean and
- Super soft: This bra is made with the softest material we could find for maximum comfort.
- Moisture wicking: During our design process, we quickly realized that an absorbent bra is a bad idea so we stuck with the moisture wicking option.
- Medium padding: Honestly, we had the hardest time deciding on the whole padding vs. no padding debate, but for the sports bra versions it was clear that some padding was needed. The paddings are removable (we're sorry).
- Light to Medium Support: The sports top is light support, so good for yoga and weight training. The Sports bra has more support, so best for a walk and a light jog.
- Forgettable: Ultimately, our goal was to make this bra as forgettable as possible so when you're wearing it you forget its on.
And more... we have more benefits, but since this is a HercLab product in development, we would like to keep it simple so you can tell us how to improve/change it.
Here are the changes we've made so far:
- Version 0.1: Tested out a few different versions of bras to pick the final three styles we loved the most out of the dozens of different styles.
- Version 0.5: Finalized the core material type for moisture wicking and softness.
- Version 1.0: Created samples with removable padding and handed out for initial customer feedback.
- Version 1.5: First sizable public release.