[Pre-Order] Swanson Sheets For Seniors
$ 139.99 USD
Since HercLéon passed the 100 countries served mark, we’ve had people from all around the world asking for bed sheets that fit their sleeping goals. In our research into the sleep experience of older adults, we realized we could improve the sleep experience of older adults with some of our groundbreaking materials.
Swanson Sheets are designed with the main goal of reducing sleep interruptions, while also reducing bedsheet-induced health problems, and improving overall sleep quality. Now, After months of research into the sleep experience of older adults and years of material development, we created Swanson Sheets for Seniors, which optimizes all the features to reduce the chances of you waking up in the middle of the night.
If you’re looking for the perfect bed sheets for older adults, upgrade to the Swanson Sheets today!
If your goal is to live a happier, healthier, and freer life, then upgrade to Swanson Sheets Senior and experience all these great benefits:
- The cleanest sheets: We're known in over 100 countries for making the world's cleanest textile products, and this is no exception. Within an hour of you getting out of bed, our material kills over 90% of all the bacteria you left behind and after a few hours they eliminate 99%, so it's almost like getting into a freshly washed set of sheets.
- Keeps your body temperature comfortable: Middle of the night rapid temperature changes are one of the most common causes of unwanted wake ups. As we get older, our suprachiasmatic nucleus ages too and loses its ability to get us into deep sleep and so this is one of the reasons why sleep interruptions become more common with age. Well, thanks to our quad-temperature management fabric design, we've optimized Swanson Sheets to minimize temperature changes, so you can sleep longer with less drastic temperature changes waking you up.
- Helps your skin stay healthier: Thanks to our dual-antimicrobial textile design, your new Swanson Sheets will help heal your cuts, bruises, and other skin ailments.
- Improving your overall health: Along with improving your skin's health, our dual-antimicrobial textile design, is deigned to help prevent the rapid growth and spread of infection causing bacteria.
- Smells fresher for longer : Your sense of smell is another common cause for unwanted insomnia, thankfully we've designed our sheets to fight against that problem by eliminating fungus, mold and other bacteria-caused smells which are commonplace in a set of sheets that haven't been washed in multiple days/weeks.
- Less risk to your partner: Getting sick is hard, but it's even worse when both people get sick together. Thanks to our HercFiber technology, the Swanson Sheets are designed to eliminate bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens from your bed sheets every few minutes, that way you don't get your partner sick too.
- Better for your schedule: Dermatologists recommend your pillowcase be changed every two days and your sheets every seven days. Let's not lie to ourselves and act like we have the motivation to wash our sheets that often. Save yourself the time and effort of washing sheets weekly by switching to Swanson Sheets.
- Better for your conscious: Laundry is one of the most polluting activities we do at home, so being able to reduce our laundry frequencies is best for the planet.
- Better for your commitment issues: Our sheets come with 100 days, some questions asked return policy. So you have enough time to decide if you love us and want to put a ring on it, or if you'd rather go your separate way.
- Set Includes: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 1-2 pillowcase
If you're ready to experience a hygienic, healthier, and happier life, pre-order your set of Swanson Sheets today.
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything and we don't want you to buy something unless you'll love it. So, we want to tell you the potential downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to Swanson Sheets:
It can wrinkle: Since we didn't want to include potentially harmful chemicals like formaldehyde to keep the sheets smooth, so Swanson Sheets can get wrinkled relatively easily if you're used to microfiber-based sheets or cotton sheets with formaldehyde. Now, if you're used to high-quality cotton sheets, then it's surprisingly wrinkle-resistant.
It has limited options: For now, we only have the Swanson Sheets in limited sizes and colors.