Apollo Shirt - The World's Cleanest Shirt
$ 100.00 USD $ 125.00 USD
Has someone ever told you that your shirt stinks? Don't worry, you're not alone. While on a backpacking trip to Iceland, our founder was stuck wearing the same stinky shirt for almost a week because he accidentally put his dirty clothes next to his clean clothes and the next day, they all started smelling horrible. Following that trip, he was dedicated to creating a shirt that didn't stink. After a few years of research, development, and testing, the Apollo shirt was released. The Apollo is truly a groundbreaking product utilizing innovative metal infusing technology to blend beechwood, copper, spandex, and a few other materials into one shirt that keeps you looking, smelling, and feeling good for over 100 days without having to be washed.
If you're looking for the best and most advanced shirt in the world, order your first Apollo shirt and experience why 99.625% of people who order one keep and love it (the average keep rate for a shirt is around 76%).
If you're ready to experience the best, here are the unique benefits you'll gain from the Apollo:
- 3x Softer Than Cotton: Read our reviews; the Apollo is the softest shirt you'll ever wear. As soft as cashmere, this shirt will always make you feel like you're wearing a shirt made for kings.
- Chest and Back Acne Fighting: Chest and back acne can be some of the most irritating skin ailments. Thankfully, our shirts are astonishingly anti-acne. Apollo helps fight and eliminate the acne causing bacteria from building up on your shirt and from getting into your pores.
- Keeps You Dry: Staying sweaty is not only uncomfortable but also bad for your skin's health. Knowing those two facts, we engineered the Apollo to be moisture wicking and absorbent. The Apollo allows you to be comfortable and dry so your pores don't get clogged and you don't feel gross.
- Odor Resistant: Imagine a shirt that doesn't stink, and that's what you'll be wearing every single day. Our shirts allow you to smell good no matter what challenges life throws at you.
- Wearable For Weeks: Sometimes life can get wild; you might be on a backpacking trip for a few months or just hate laundry. No matter what adventure life takes you on, the Apollo can be comfortably worn for days, weeks, and even months without having to be washed.
- Temperature Regulating: What's worse than wearing a shirt that gets too hot and uncomfortable? Well, we created the Apollo to be be comfortable in all conditions like the harsh Minnesota winter and even the hot summers in Death Valley.
- Wrinkle Resistance: Don't you love having a wrinkled shirt? No? Well, neither do we. That's why we made sure our shirt was wrinkle resistant, so you don't have to bring an iron whenever you're out enjoying the world.
- Simply, The Best: Our Apollo shirt was created to be the most eco-friendly, softest, and most convenient shirt you've ever owned. Without a doubt, the Apollo will become your favorite shirt from the first moment you put it on.
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything, and we don't want you to buy something unless you love it. So, we want to tell you the downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to Apollo Shirt:
Oils causes stains: Due to the material being so soft and delicate, if you stain it with oil based foods, sweat, or fabric softeners, it stains. Thankfully, this stain can be removed by pre-washing the shirt.
Not great for working out: The Apollo was designed for casual/light activity, so it's not ideal for super sweaty activity.
We know you have a lot of questions about how to wash this shirt, so we created a whole page for you to learn more about the care instructions. Learn more here.
- Flip the shirt inside out and let it air out at night if you're planning on wearing it back to back for a few days/weeks/months.
- Don't ever use fabric softener because it can cause a stain.
- Wash with cold water, delicate detergent, and hang dry if possible.