Tegan Towel 3.0
$ 20.00 USD
"Why does clothing smell? Why do I smell? Why does anything smell?" These are the questions that HercLéon was founded on in 2017. Fast forward to 2019 when we found out that single men, on average, wash their bed sheets every 3 months and so we created Jax Sheets, the world's cleanest bed sheets, but then our customers asked for towels too. Well, after years of research and development, we have created the world's cleanest towel; a towel so clean that it is also the world's safest, best anti-acne, and first deodorant towel.
1) First Deodorant Towel: I bet you've noticed that when you have a freshly washed towel, you smell cleaner for longer and as the days go by, you start to smell faster? Well, you're not alone in that realization. Most people don't know that their towel is a critical determinant of how fast they smell bad. Tegan is so clean that whenever you dry yourself off, it'll actually help absorb the smell that's present on your skin and also kill the smell-causing bacteria that you missed during your shower. The end result is a towel that will have you smelling so fresh and clean that you might not need perfume or cologne ever again.
2) Safest Towel: Along with the personal hygiene aspect, your towel plays a big role on your health. Do you know what type of environment is perfect for growing E.Coli, MRSA (antibiotic resistant bacteria), and other potentially deadly bacteria? Towels. A recent study found that 90% of all bathroom towels and 50% of all kitchen towels have millions of colonies of infectious bacteria. For people who value their health or have young children, there's no safer towel than Tegan. Whether it's for your bathroom, kitchen, child's crib, dorm room, hospital, hotel, or even your travel luggage, Tegan will always be the safest and best option to use.
3) Best Anti-Acne Towel: Finally, there's the acne aspect. Dermatologist recommend that you don't dry your face or skin off with towels that are more than two days old because the bacteria on those towels get into your pores and can cause acne on your skin, chest and back. Thankfully, Tegan Towel is so incredibly clean, it can keep your pores free of acne-causing bacteria on day one, seven, and more. If you have acne and want to have clearer skin, consider changing your towel every two days or upgrading to the Tegan Towel.
These three achievements are why we're so excited to release the Tegan Towel 3.0, a truly groundbreaking achievement for personal hygiene. Without a doubt, there is no better towel in the world than the Tegan 3.0, so upgrade today.
Our policy is total transparency, which means letting you know what to expect when purchasing our products. Here is the upside of the Tegan Towel:
The cleanest towel: Tegan cleans itself every few minutes, so it’s like using a fresh towel every time.
Always fresh-smelling: Tegan’s triple smell-fighting material leaves you smelling cleaner and feeling more comfortable for longer.
Anti-acne: Tegan’s dual anti-bacterial properties actively kills acne-causing bacteria, so it can be an important part of keeping your skin beauty and acne-free.
Super-quick dry: Most towels just move water around, well, Tegan is so absorbent that you will never have to go over a spot more than once to dry off.
Less laundry: Face towels should be washed every two days. Tegan eliminates all bacteria, so you only have to wash it once per month.
Designed for 12+ Years: Have you noticed how most towels are made with cheap materials and fall apart in a few months? Ours was designed to last years.
Lifetime Guarantee: We are confident that Tegan will last you the rest of your life, and so if it ever becomes unusable because of a manufacturing error, we will replace it for free.
Risk-free purchase: Like with all our products, if you don't love it, you can return it for a refund, and we'll only ask a few questions.
Here are the downsides of Tegan Towel.
Not super soft: In our development, we realized that the softest and thickest towels just move water around without absorbing it. In creating Tegan, we chose absorption over texture.
Fibers can come out: Since we chose to go with the waffle structure rather than standard terry, the strings are exposed and so there's a chance you could pull them up. If/when you pull up a string, if you pull the whole towel apart, the strings usually go back in place, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
We're always working on improving all our products based on customer feedback, so here are the changes this product has experienced since we first created it:
- V0.1: Started creating all the goals and requirements for the towel (8/20/19)
- V1.0: Created a terry loop based towel made with cotton and HercFiber
- V1.5: Switch from terry to waffle structure to improve drying speed
- V2.0: Upgraded from cotton to bamboo for better absorption
- V2.3: Upgrade from standard bamboo to a rare strain of ultra-absorbent bamboo for noticeable absorption improvement
- V2.5: Increase HercFiber content to improve self-cleaning effectiveness and reduce self-cleaning time (Public Release: 1/12/21)
- V2.7: Increased the towel's thickness so it holds it shape better, feels softer, and can absorb more water.
-V2.9: Added a carbonized material into the mix to increase the absorbency, reduce the drying time, and, most importantly, make the material resistant to the FUNK. If you don't know what the FUNK is, it's the smell caused by food, fragrance, farts, and more. Imagine that smell when you your lactose intolerant friend drinks milk and lets it rip; that's the FUNK. There are a few different terrible smells; the FUNK and bacteria-caused smell are the two most common. (Public Beta Release: 3/2/21)
- V.3.0 (Final Version): The 2.9 version was perfect and received no negative feedback, and so we're excited to finally release it in all sizes. (Public Release: 4/21/21 | Shipment 10/1/2021)