Due to high demand, shipping can take 0-2 days #ThanksSharkTank
Welcome to the care instructions for HercLéon. Thankfully, all our products share similar care instructions because they all made with a unique blend of our core HercFiber material. We hope that this simplicity helps makes things a bit easier.
Hand wash recommended
We always recommend hand washing our products because they're made with such delicate material that it will last at least twice as long if you wash it by hand. This recommendation is because laundry machines aren't safe for high quality materials because zippers and other hard edges can lead to rips, snags, and hyper-aging of the material.
Laundry machine allowed
Now, if you'd rather launder your HercLéon gear, you're also able to do that. Here are the requirements for laundering our products:
- Temperature: The water temperature should always be below 40˚C / 104°F (cold)
- Detergent: Always use a detergent that is designed for high end fabric. Avoid detergents that use harsh alkalis and other chemicals.
- Bleach: Please avoid using bleach, even if the item is white.
- Fabric softeners: You should never use fabric softeners for our clothing. Fabric softeners are popular for cotton because it's a material that needs it, but if used with ours, it will leave an oil stain on the item that will not come out.
- Be Gentle: Avoid twisting or wringing out the items.
- Hang Drying: Hang your clothes flat and let it dry naturally. You should dry the clothes in a shadowed area, and avoid any direct exposure to the sun. Another option is to lay your clothes on a towel and roll the towel; this will eliminate a good amount of dampness so it can dry. Unroll the towel and lay your clothes on a dry towel to completely dry.
- Drying Machine: Now, we highly recommend you don't dry with a machine dryer because it can dry out the material and make it less soft. Now, with that being said, if you do decide to dry it using a machine, then make sure to use low-mid heat. If your machine has a moisture sensor, use that to turn off the cycle as soon as the moisture is very low.
- Ironing: When ironing, use a low temperature setting so that the material is not burned.
6063 Hudson Road #160
Woodbury, MN 55125