Zuri - The World's First Anti-Aging Pillowcase
$ 39.99 USD
Limited to 2 pillowcases per order (almost sold out, more coming next summer).
Most beauty blogs and influencers can tell you that silk or copper-infused materials are the best for your skin's health. Now, have you ever wondered what it would be like to put the two most powerful skin-enhancing tools together? Well, we did, and that's why we're so excited to release the Zuri beauty pillowcase, the first in the world that brings together the power of copper and silk into the perfect pillowcase. This truly advanced pillowcase will help people with acne-prone skin, wrinkles, dryness, and other skin concerns get their first beauty sleep that will make a noticeable difference in their skin's health. Without a doubt, there is no pillowcase available on the market that can compete with the skin-improving nature of the Zuri pillowcase.
If you want to experience a phenomenal pillowcase that makes a difference to your skin every night, upgrade to the Zuri today.
- Anti Aging (Beauty Edition Only): The key to youthful skin for many year includes picking the right pillowcase that you rest your face on for 6-8 hours per night. Unlike other pillowcases, the Zuri beauty edition is designed to retain your skin's natural moisture (and sleep moisturizer), helps replenish the skin's elasticity and stays incredibly smooth, so you don't speed up the aging process every time you go to bed by getting sleep creases. There is no other pillowcase that does more to keep you looking youthful for longer.
- Acne fighting: For 6+ hours a day, your pillowcase is either improving or worsening your skin's health. Thankfully, our new Zuri pillowcase is explicitly designed to eliminate acne-causing bacteria while you sleep so that you can get a night of real beauty sleep.
- Active Cleaning: The dermatologist suggests you wash your pillowcase every 2-3 days to minimize the chance you get a breakout. The Zuri pillowcase, made with our HercFiber material, gets the same results but only has to be washed every two to four weeks.
- Anti Bed Head (Beauty Edition): Having to do your hair every morning is a drag, so why don't you preserve your beautiful hair all night long by upgrading to the Zuri beauty edition? Other pillowcases can cause hair to pull and tangle throughout the night leading to bed head in the morning and can even damage your hair. Now, when you go to bed, you don't have to throw out your new blow out.
- Retains Your Skin's Moisture (Beauty Edition): The beauty edition of the Zuri pillowcase will retain more of your skin's moisture. When it comes to anti-rash and anti-itching moisture retention is critical. Most pillowcases absorb the moisture from your skin, which not only speeds up the aging process, but it also makes rashes and itchiness worse.
- As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything, and we don't want you to buy something unless you love it. So, we want to tell you the downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to Zuri pillowcase:
The beauty edition is super smooth: While the Zuri pillowcase's smoothness is critical to most of its benefits, some people might not enjoy it. The pillowcase is so smooth that if you drop water on it, it might slide right off. So, if you're looking for a crisp pillowcase, these are certainly not crisp.
The results are not overnight: It's essential to have realistic expectations; these are the best beauty pillowcases on the market, but they're not made with Jesus' hair or something magical.
We won't have more for months: We made the Zuri pillowcase as part of a small batch of material for testing purposes, so we will not have more for at least a few months.
Packaging is minimal: Since this is our first generation of Zuri pillowcase, we only made a few hundred pillowcases and used a standard see through wrap for the packaging, so if you plan on giving this as a gift, keep that in mind.
What material is the Zuri pillowcase made of? The Zuri is made with our unique HercFiber, but each version has a different combination. For example; the anti-acne is made of the cotton copper version of our HercFiber, the anti-acne plus is made of a eucalyptus version of HercFiber, the Zuri beauty edition is made with a silk version of HercFiber, the gold beauty edition is made of silk, bamboo and HercFiber.
How many days does your return policy last? The return window is 30 days, but if something goes wrong after that 30 days, we are always happy to find a solution that works best for you. As long as you're nice about it, we love helping people even if the return window has passed.
What's the laundry instructions? Simply wash the Zuri with other white items in cold water, use delicate detergent, and hang dry if possible. Make sure to wash it every two to four weeks to help minimize dirt and dead skin buildup that can clog your pores.
When will you get more? Due to limited materials, we will not have more pillowcases until next summer.