$ 14.99 USD $ 19.99 USD
- Care Instructions
Stinky or infected feet have never been an attractive feature, and our socks will make sure you never have to worry about those problems. These sock are so effective and comfortable that you could wear them every day for the rest of your life and no one will ever notice.
- Keeps Your Feet Fresh: Most socks stink, ours do not thanks to our unique HercFiber. You will never have to worry about taking off your shoes and everyone getting nauseous from the smell.
- Helps Heal Your Feet: Infections and athletes foot are both caused by rapid bacteria growth. Thankfully, our Apollo socks are constantly working to keep your feet bacteria free, which helps speed up the healing process and prevents infections.
- Perfectly Fits: What's better? Too loose or too tight? We think neither is better, so we designed our socks to perfectly fit all shapes and sizes. This means you could be a size 4 narrow or a size 13 wide, and our socks will fit your perfectly every time.
- Incredibly Breathable: Sweaty feet are almost as bad as stinky feet, so we made sure to create a sock that allowed air to freely circulate, keeping your feet from getting drenched in sweat.
- Keeps Your Feet Dry: Most socks aren't very absorbent, which means the sweat just sits there and makes you uncomfortable. Well, we designed our socks to be as absorbent as possible; whether you're going for a hike or running a marathon, we want to make sure your feet stay as dry as possible, so we designed our socks to be as absorbent as possible.
- Commitment Free Purchase: Now, if you have commitment issues, no worries, we'll give you 60 days to decide if you love our socks or not to get a full refund. This should be enough time for you to get through the honeymoon month and finally decide if you're happy with your new favorite pair of socks.
- Donation Focused Product: Regardless of if you buy a pair or not, we will be donating as many socks as we can throughout the year to the homeless population. We hate how companies pretend to care about charity by making overpriced mediocre products then saying if you buy it, THEN, they'll find the kindness in their hearts to donate one to those in need. We believe that's a form of using the less fortunate to make more money, so we are committed to donating as many pairs of socks as possible regardless of how many you buy.
You can't make the cleanest socks in the world without creating a whole new material. Similar to our shirts, these socks are made with a modified version of HercFiber. Our sock material is called HercFiber C, which replaces beechwood fiber with cotton to improve the sock's friction strength. So our final blend of fabrics for these socks is cotton, copper fiber, and elastin. Learn more here
We know you have a lot of questions about how to wash the socks, so we created a whole page for you to learn more about the care instructions. Learn more here.
The most important thing to remember is that shoes are a bacteria's heaven, and so the socks have a much harder time fighting off all the smelly bacteria than our other products.
So, we recommend:
- After each use, you flip the socks inside out and put them in an area with fresh air for at least 8 hours.
- After two days, run the socks under running water for 5-10 seconds.
- For long trips, have two sets of socks to alternate from, but still follow the two recommendations.
Those three recommendations are the key to having the best possible experience with our socks.
Unlike our shirts which are effective for almost everyone, our socks do have some limitations. Due to the lack of fresh air in shoes, the socks will take longer to smell fully fresh again. It typically takes around 12 hours for most people, but for some people with especially stinky feet (you know who you are) the socks might need more time to freshen up. `