Apollo Socks - The World's Cleanest Socks
$ 14.99 USD $ 19.99 USD
One of the most abusive things in life is stinky feet. While working on the Apollo shirt, we knew that the most obvious partner is socks that don't stink. So, we used our HercFiber material to make the Apollo socks. These socks are light, stretchy, and fight odor. Once we had a few dozen samples, we used that as an excuse to travel to Colombia to test if we could bring only a few socks for a two week long trip. We're happy to report that Colombia is a beautiful country filled with wonderful attractions... oh, and the socks worked great too. So if you're a traveler, camper, or someone who just doesn't like the hassle of laundry, these socks will be great for you.
- Keeps Your Feet Fresh: Most socks stink. Ours do not, thanks to our unique HercFiber. You will never have to worry about taking off your shoes and everyone getting nauseous from the smell.
- Helps Prevent Infections: Infections and athlete's foot are both caused by rapid bacteria growth. Thankfully, our Apollo socks are constantly working to keep your feet bacteria free, which helps speed up the healing process and prevents infections.
- Fits Perfectly: What's better? Too loose or too tight? We think neither is better, so we designed our socks to perfectly fit all shapes and sizes. This means you could be a size 4 narrow or a size 13 wide, and our socks will fit your perfectly every time.
- Incredibly Breathable: Sweaty feet are almost as bad as stinky feet, so we made sure to create a sock that allows air to circulate freely, keeping your feet from getting drenched in sweat.
- Commitment Free Purchase: Now, if you have commitment issues, no worries, we'll give you 60 days to decide if you love our socks or not to get a full refund. This should be enough time for you to get through the honeymoon month and finally decide if you're happy with your new favorite pair of socks.
As a company, we like to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our products because we believe honesty is everything, and we don't want you to buy something unless you love it. So, we want to tell you the downsides of our products to save you time and money. Plus, our materials are very hard and expensive to make, so we would like to reduce the waste that comes with returns. Regardless, here are the downsides to Apollo Socks:
They're thin: Our goal in making these socks was to make them comfortable for wearing in casual situations. This means that the socks are thin and comfortable for people who enjoy thinner socks, but if you're into thick socks, you won't like these.
They're not super warm: These bad boys were designed for summer weather, so they're thin and not super warm. This means they're perfect for warm weather, but you'd be bold to even think about wearing these during the winter.
They're not as effectively self-cleaning as our shirt: Due to the fact that there's more bacteria in your shoes than almost anywhere else on your body, the socks can't be as self-cleaning as the shirt. This means that you might have to bring at least two on a trip to be able to give them time to air out. Now, for people with super smelly feet, the socks will need to be rinsed off with water.
The most important thing to remember is that shoes are a bacteria's heaven, and so the socks have a much harder time fighting off all the smelly bacteria than our other products.
So, we recommend:
- After each use, flip the socks inside out and put them in an area with fresh air for at least 8 hours.
- After two days, run the socks under running water for 5-10 seconds.
- For long trips, have two sets of socks to alternate from, but still follow the first two recommendations.
Those three recommendations are the key to having the best possible experience with our socks.
Unlike our shirts which are effective for almost everyone, our socks do have some limitations. Due to the lack of fresh air in shoes, the socks will take longer to smell fully fresh again. It typically takes around 12 hours for most people, but for some people with especially stinky feet (you know who you are) the socks might need more time to freshen up. `